Vegan Slim Trial
Our 2-day Trial plan is easiest way to experience what we have to offer. It includes 6 distinct dishes, which are created to be eaten at regular small intervals throughout the day.
This can aid in satisfying the appetite, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and providing nutrients to the body throughout the day. More frequent meals in your daily eating patterns also can aid in a more efficient metabolism compared to a slower metabolism when meals are skipped.
You will pay for the 2 days upfront. This can be done via cash, bank transfer or a card.
Meanwhile our Vegan diet is made of a great variety of meals full of seasonal, naturally-produced vegan ingredients. It includes a great variety of legumes and vegetables rich on fibres. This allows us to maintain the necessary proportions of macronutrients - balancing between non-animal protein, carbohydrates and fats.
Target Calorie Intake
The plan has up to 1400 calories per day.
- Meals will be delivered once per day
- The delivery days are: Monday - Friday
- The available delivery times are: 08:00-10:00 / 10:00-12:00 / 12:00-14:00
- If you need to have an early breakfast - we recommend choosing the 12:00-14:00 slot. We will provide the lunch, afternoon snack and dinner for the same day, while the breakfast and morning snack will be for the next day.
Recommended If You
- Want to test our service before purchasing a subscription
- Avoid any type of animal products
- Follow religious fasting
- Want to do a detox
With over 700 recipes for all our plans, we are able to provide a great diversity of meals. To showcase some of our options, we have listed up to 3 examples per each meal type.
- Oatmeal with dried fruit, goji berry and coconut
- Chia pudding with maple syrup and seasonal fruits
- Vegan sandwich with cashew cream, avocado and dried tomatoes
Example morning snacks
- Oriental lemonade with pomegranate and ginger
- Blueberry smoothie with poppy seeds
- Cold-pressed juice
- Miso soup with tofu
- Root salad with seeds and sprouts
- Colorful green salad with artichoke and edamame
- Vegetable quinoa with pine nuts
- Stuffed peppers with mushrooms and chickpeas
- Pomegranate falafels with fresh salad and cherries
Example afternoon snacks
- Vegan chocolate mousse with nuts
- Vegan cookies with molasses
- Coconut nut candies
- Vegetable risotto of brown rice and einkorn
- Stuffed sweet potato with mung beans, tofu and vegetables
- Cauliflower steak with red lentil hummus and black beans